MEDICAL RECORDS INTERN
This part-time Medical Records volunteer internship position shall assist in completing operations of the Medical Records Department. The candidate for this position must demonstrate sound verbal and written communication skills. Knowledge and/or experience with data entry and computers (word processing, spread sheets) is beneficial.
- Honest and respectful communication
- File information into records
- Prepare records for daily appointments, supervision, and other clinical needs
- Monitor clinical records for accuracy and completeness
- Data entry
- Process new, transferred, and closed cases
- Assist with responding to requests for information
- Assist with Quality Assurance activities
- Assist with audits
- Provide for records security
- Assist with case record storage/retrieval/purging
- Enter Outcomes and Behavioral Health data, and generate reports
- Other record related functions necessary to advance functioning of the department
The actual day-to-day activities of this position are flexible and can be modified to fit the interests and occupational goals of the intern. The hours, duration of the internship, and candidate experience are also flexible. Two (2) positions are available.
Please email resume and brief cover letter to:
Jennifer Grantham, Medical Records Supervisor
Please contact Vic Valli, HR Director for more information. If you would like to submit an application, please complete the form below. You may send us a resume via fax, email, or US mail.
Community Services of Stark County Inc.
625 Cleveland Ave. NW
Canton, OH 44702
Community Services of Stark County, Inc. Employment Application